Without volunteers, there is no Amsterdam City Swim!
On the 3th of September 2017, the sixth edition of the Amsterdam City Swim will take place. This year, just like last year, 3000 swimmers will jump in the Amsterdam Canals. In addition, we will organize another Amsterdam City Swim for Kids. The goal? To raise awareness for ALS and to raise as much money as possible for the ALS foundation!
Important to both the organization as well as the swimmers are the volunteers that make this event possible. Without volunteers, the Amsterdam City Swim would not exist.
Do you want to contribute as a volunteer? Then you are more than welcome!
- Are you available on Sunday 3th of September during the entire day (from 8.00 AM to 20.00 PM)?
- Are you able to be present for a briefing on Saturday 2th of September between 13.00-15.00 on the Marine Etablissement in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to step up for a charity such as ALS?
- Are you a hard worker and determined?
- Are you flexible and can we count on you?
- Are you in possession of an first aid diploma?
- Are you a sociable person or motivated in any other way?
Then we are looking for you! You can sign up to become a volunteer under ‘Volunteers’ on our website. Thank you in advance!
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com